Sunday, August 10, 2014

Quick Sketch While At The Restaurant.

I try to always have a small sketchbook with me so I can doodle or sketch when the opportunity arises. It is easy to carry a small one in pocket with a pencil or pen. This sketch book is about 3 inches by 5 inches. I used a sharpie.

It is a sketch of a garden planter in the corner of a plaza where we were having lunch. I started with a light pencil and then went over it with a sharpie. The foreground was boring poured concrete but I thought it would be more interesting with flagstones.

Quick Sketch During Lunch Marker in Sketchbook
(c) Adron 2015

____________________________

Thank you for taking the time to look at my art. If you want to see more just chose from the labels or the favorites in the sidebar. 
Adron



Use the buttons below to share this post with your networks.  Thank you.