Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lake Elkhorn Bridge. Oil on Canvas for sale by Artist

Here is a little painting I did on location of the bridge at Lake Elkhorn in Columbia MD. It is the one you see when driving by on your way to the mall. I painted this from across the spillway pond. I painted it en plein aire while standing on the grassby the dam. Lake Elkhorn is a very popular place in Columbia and very beautiful. After I painted this picture the bridge was rebuilt and made longer.

I edited out the buildings in the background so that I could make the focus on the bridge.

 It is in a representational style and would be a lovely addition to the collection of any one who loves art.


The price for this is only $185.00 since I have had it in inventory for a while and I am eager to make more room for more work.  Get in touch with me to arrange to see this in my basement studio or to get a quote for shipping.